The Holidays...

...are a headache.

I've been desperately trying to balance vacation time and annoying-homework time. There's this cool new game called "Company of Heroes" that I've been desperately trying to install in my computer to no success. It's such a great game.


Anyways, I just came from yet another party (the fourth for this month). The last party was actually a class reunion. Actually, it wasn't even my class. It was my grandfather's class of 1955 during his time in the Philippine Military Academy. It's sad to admit but partying and dancing with a couple of old veterans was actually much more exciting than our Christmas Party in school...

For the moment, I am fooling around in my dad's workplace with my brother. This place feels like an extra large computer shop with its own studio. I love messing around my parents' workplaces. It's great to be out of the house. We're actually just waiting for my dad to finish his shift so we can all go to Gerona to visit my grandparents. I managed to finish the movie report and parts of the chemistry portfolio but I'm still not sure what's the exact date we go back to to school. I guess when you think about it long enough, you find out what really matters most. I even managed to think of one line that sums it all up:

"To hell with it all!!!!"

0 Comments and Crticisms: