I Dunno

"Following Occam's Razor, the simplest explanation to any problem is someone screwed up."

Where do I begin? I dunno.

Why do I feel this way? I dunno.

What is the matter with me? I dunno.

I guess the only thing I can do is just type away and then...whatever.

I am a sea of confusion, a whirlwind of frustration, an insignificant speck in the underwear of life, and in other words, an idiot.

Aurgh...Misery, loneliness, anger, and bitterness, I can deal with. I have experienced it enough times that I can actually be content with it.

But lately, things have been happening that seem to make me...happy...and I just don't know what to do. I'm half-expecting that I'd screw it up somehow but it does not seem to be happening at all. I'm caught unprepared since all my plans are for worst-case scenarios and I've been such a fool not to foresee that sometimes, things turn out better than what one would expect.

Am I selfish for not realizing how lucky I am? I dunno.

Am I just too ignorant the good things that are happening? I dunno.

Have I become so used to bitterness that I have forgotten how to enjoy bliss?

I dunno.

0 Comments and Crticisms: