deja vu part 1 - In The House

DECEMBER 6, 2008
Today was the most unplanned, spontaneous day of my life.

I woke up all dazed and sweaty to the sound of continious buzzing. I instictively groped for my alarming cellphone. First try, I got the TV remote. Second try, I knocked my phone on the floor. Third try, I practically had to lurch down the floor to kill it. All that was more or less in vain since about 5 minutes after that vain attempt to overcome awakening disorientation, the doorbell was buzzing on and on and on...

Damn...I sort of forgot the Jenevie and Princess were coming over since I offered to help them remix a song for Jenevie's talent show. That was the worst part. Two girls from school seeing me at my "just-woken-up" state was a total nightmare. AAUURGH!!! I turned both of my computers on immediately to entertain (READ: "distract") them while I took a quick shower and a change of clothes. I'm just glad I decided to sleep with my shirt (READ: "clothes") on last night. Yet my misfortune continued to the privacy of the bathroom. The water heater was turned off. Mother of God! I was shivering and squirming about as icy water bombarded me. I don't normally go about punching walls and cracking tiles on the bathroom wall but the pain in my knuckles sure made me think less about the horrid cold.

I got out 100% awake and wearing one of my black pants and a towel across my shoulders. Damn...I checked the drawers in my room and there was nothing but boxer shorts, underwear, socks, a bowie knife, and more pants. My entire upper body wardrobe was out in the garage hanging to dry. In a normal situation, I would be comfortable enough to walk all the way there and get it. However, THIS situation involves two girls I have to pass by before I get there. Then there's the fact that one is a friend and the other is someone I have feelings for. Well, no choice. Thank God both of them were too distracted with the computer! YES!

Anyways, I had a quick breakfast and went straight to business. So I wouldn't feel the annoying hindrance of having someone looking over my shoulder while I work, I turned on the other computer to entertain (READ: "distract") my friends. It was nothing personal. I just don't feel comfortable having someone looking while I try pathetically to master Mixcraft 3, a sound mixing program I downloaded only last night, within two and a half hours.

Aurgh...How does Benny Benassi do it??? How does that bastard manage to mix songs so good??? What effin program does he useth??? It was sooo hard. I had to download a song, convert it to mp3, edit on Nero Wave Editor, listen to it, edit it some more, ask Jenevie to listen to it, make changes, save, put it up on Mixcraft 3, Princess makes a late comment the Jenevie agrees with, open Nero Wave Editor again, revise, save, put it back up on Mixcraft 3, lather, rinse, and repeat. God, and the song itself was JUST 5 minutes long!!! I worked on it for over two hours...GAH...(if anyone wants a copy of it just pm me).

I really want to put here what Jenevie and Princess were doing beside me while I worked but at the risk of getting killed by two angry teenage girls if they read this, I'll abstain from doing so (READ: IM me and I'll tell yah).

I invited them to lunch at my place and they were okay with it. It's been quite a long time since I last spent time with just Jenevie and Princess. The first time I was with just these two was in our 1st year, going to either Powerbooks or 7-11 after class.

1 Comments and Crticisms:

  Anonymous

December 10, 2008 at 7:04 AM

I wanna learn how to remix songs!!!
.
.
.
Okay, now I feel like a total n00b. x_x