My Brother's Holiday

I'm still having a wee bit of trouble remembering all the events that happened in my account of the holidays...so here's another holiday from the perspective of another person : my brother.

I have no idea what he did in perfect detail nor does he a blog of some sort anyway. Here are summaries of what happened when I was with him

  • "joint-jurisdiction" in my room (in other words he took over MY room)
  • developed an insane addiction to Mortal Kombat
  • we ate an entire jar of sardines for a midnight snack (though he fell asleep and I had to wake him)
  • lent me a Robert Ludlum
  • went to a party with old veterans
  • used the ABS-CBN Newscenter as a personal computer shop
  • somehow, someway slept through a crowded bus with the speakers loudly playing The Beatles WHILE listening to his Mp3 Player
  • developed an insane desire to hit my face with foreign objects namely remotes and cellphones

THAT list would just go on and on and on...I'll update that next time...

3 Comments and Crticisms:

  Anonymous

January 4, 2008 at 2:53 AM

it's MY room!

  Anonymous

January 4, 2008 at 2:56 AM

its MY room!

  Anonymous

January 10, 2008 at 5:33 PM

may kuya ka pala?