My First Original Military/Social Strategy

I can't believe it worked. I made someone think I had materials and weapons available to fight back to make get her to back off. Not only did the bluff work, it gave me enough time to actually prepare my materials in case of any attacks. For the first time ever, I was actually forced to write down feed (feed=chickenfeed=disinformation) on my diary because I knew the opponent regularly reads it. I guess this strategy can be used in almost any scenario, whether military or social.

"In times of weakness, act strong so as to force the enemy to retreat in a battle he could win.
In times of strength, act weak so as to force the enemy to fight in a battle he will lose"

1 Comments and Crticisms:

  Anonymous

February 9, 2010 at 12:37 PM

Yes undoubtedly, in some moments I can reveal that I jibe consent to with you, but you may be considering other options.
to the article there is still a definitely as you did in the downgrade publication of this request www.google.com/ie?as_q=quicktime 7.3.1.70 for windows xp/ vista ?
I noticed the phrase you suffer with not used. Or you functioning the pitch-dark methods of promotion of the resource. I have a week and do necheg