During School Hours...but not all the time though

Let's make this clear right now, and when I say clear what I mean is that as of this moment you should imagine the words I am about to say as being sketched on a scroll in a holy Bible font and treated as such, you should memorize them and be able to recite them at will, that will of course being my own, and if any of you have any difficulty with the big words or complicated ideas take it up with my assistant, Mr. I Don't Give A Damn, Look It Up.

So listen carefully, you bunch of glorified seamstresses. When I call you for something, you come, when I don’t need you any more, you leave. What you don't do in between is tell me about your lives. The obvious reason for this is of course that I don't give a rat's ass, or in fact the ass of any animal in the entire history of evolution, from the prehistoric amoeba's tiny one-celled rear end to the modern woman's natural yet more significant assets. Hell, I don't care if you're doing it in the school, as long as you still come when I whistle, and if anyone tries to turn that into a pun they will regret it. I don’t care if you go around calling each other McYummy or McPumpkin or McHonest-to-god, if-this-goes-on-longer-I'll-puke. Although, small tip, it would probably be more professional to be discreet with your torrid affairs and love-lives, like normal people do – watch some TV, that'll teach you how to do it.

The point I am trying to stress, and if it isn't pa-a-ainfully obvious by now somebody get me a jackhammer and I will make it painful, is that I. Don't. Care. You're like Rhode Island, tiny and insignificant, and I'm like Antarctica, big and cold and a lot better to deal with when you're drunk, and in between us is the vast and unsurpassable ocean of NOT CARING. Nu-uh. None. Zilch. And I will make this vow, with the same gravity as I made my vow of never falling love, I make this vow: the next time someone asks me for romantic advice of any sort I will mail them to a one-way trip to hell.

Now… hwaaas that clear?

NOTE:
I only mean this half of the time since I'm not always on pills

0 Comments and Crticisms: