Just Another Day In School

Bleh...Never in my life did I expect to experience getting too much computer time. I mean, most of the time spent in the past few days is in front of a computer screen. You see, there's this inter-school competition for Microsoft Powerpoint and I somehow got chosen (The teachers must have been on crack to choose someone like me!!!) to compete. So now I'm being pulled out of classes and spending ages in the computer lab making numerous presentations (actually, I've only made 3). When I get home, I have to ask my classmates about what I've missed using Yahoo Messenger. Again, in front of a computer screen. Honestly, not even in summer vacation did I spend almost 15 hours a day in front of a computer screen.

Here's poem...I'll probably transfer it to my diary once I have some time away from the computer screen...

Oh blue flower, you're a wonderful sight
I'm tired of staring at computers bright
Of typing endlessly in a hurried pace
Against time I so endlessly race
Never did I expect that I would say
That I miss the hassle of school everyday
Of hectic schedules and sleeping in class
Of you blue flower, and the fresh green grass

0 Comments and Crticisms: