I Can Only Take So Much...No More

"While broken bones and a crushed body is painful, it is nothing compared to a battered spirit and a sundered will."

I'll make this part quick. I failed. I failed in something that mattered to me so much. Now, I must recover my dignity and start anew, but in *another* field, anywhere but that one. *sigh* And now I plunge myself in the obscenely dull possibility of a future in economy.

Oh destiny, when will you extinguish the stinging brand of ill fortune on this poor soul? (I feel a bit poetic...hehehe) Man, I have such a headache. I'm fairly certain it isn't because of the whiskey I had in school or because I've been using the computer too much (trust me, if my head is aching because of the computer, you won't hear me complaining). There just isn't a single place for me to find privacy (where I am of course, "mercifully free from the opinions of..."). Not in school (duh!) and not even in my home. I have learned to cherish the few moments I have to retreat into the depths of my mind to think and ponder. *sigh* At least...bah! There is NO "at least", no bright side in any of this.

In other news, once more I am hearing these rumors that I have committed a crime against my fellow man. It's almost as if whenever there aren't any obvious suspects my name somehow, someway pops up to implicate me. Now, my supposed crime is dragging a naked man outside the room. Jesus...for all I know I was wolfing down my twentysomething peanut with another classmate. Why is it always the guy who just didn't give a damn always get the hit?

I guess the quote "Apathy is death." was right after all...

*sigh* I'm off to get a haircut...




0 Comments and Crticisms: