Back to School...DAMNIT!!!

I hate the fact that there's just not enough time (or money for this matter) to do the stuff I want. For example, now that there is no longer any internet at my house, I am SOOOOOO limited to a mere 1 hour in a computer shop after class or the computer lab in school (like I what I am doing now). But the worst thing for the month would have to be the sudden change in my sleeping habits. Two days ago, I set my cellphone to the loudest possible volume (got a new one after the old one got lost) and set it to alarm at 4:45AM. However, I woke up at about 5:40 with my cellphone in my hand with the alarm turned off. The weird things is that I have no recollection whatsoever of turning it off or being woken up. This annoying, irritating daily phenomenon has been bugging me so much that it's effects on the quality of my day are ruinous. I barely have time to watch CNN while dressing up and I am now forced to bring my morning toast (but none of my morning coffee) along with my morning paper to school. On the bright side, at least I can read the paper while listening to the built-in radio on my phone.

Anyway, I'm back in Pasig City, which is sadly, synonymous to being back in this hellhole I call *Pasig City Science High School*. Even worse, I'm back beside (but recently, behind) a seatmate which I share a friendship best described as the relations of the United States of America and France during the American Revolution (trust me, it wasn't as *nice* as most history books make out to be).

I got two new (actually, old) games from the money I got from my Grandfather in Gerona. COMMAND AND CONQUER RENEGADE and DIABLO 2. I owned the former many years ago but it was mysteriously lost so you could imagine how....

SON OF A BITCH...lunch is so freakin over...see what I mean about not enough time?!?!?


**CONTENT FROM THIS POINT ONWARDS ADDED ON 4:54PM**

Now where was I?

Crap...it seems that I have lost my earlier train of thought. *sigh* I might as well type about more recent things (boring things).

Let's see...Here's a list of events that have happened:

  • I got an MK23-SOCOM offensive pistol
  • Learned how to play poker from my brother
  • Played, won and lost a series of poker matches with him (we used M&Ms as poker chips)
  • Finally mastered "Requiem for A Dream"
  • Finally got a chance to participate in a debate team
  • Been bitten on the arm by a wannabe vampire (my fault...stupid dare)
  • got new hot leather shoes
  • got new black socks
  • got two new computer games
  • got a new phone
  • got another new phone
  • annoying change in sleeping habits
  • been called a *bulldog* by someone I barely know or care about (I would have been offended but I can't help but feel pleased that Sir Winston Churchill himself was called a bulldog)
  • and at last, have this extemporaneous speech I have to prepare for

I guess that's about it...Ciao for now!!!

0 Comments and Crticisms: