The Self-Styled Prince of Wellington

Just a quick thought that I bet that former president Reagan would agree on...

"There are just some people who make better enemies than they do as friends."

Hear this Russia (especially former KGB and now GRU)

I feel so rejuvenated. Unlike some who only *say* they go to cemeteries to relax, I just did. Not only did I go there to pay my respects to my deceased family members from the Bartolome side of the family, I could not help but enjoy the placidity and peace in the private cemetery of close family friends. There is NOTHING as calm as lying down in the middle of a field (of unknown crops) and simply stare at the crowds and just dump a hat over your head when the sun gets too bad.

However, my stomach did a jump when I saw one of the first girls to become my friends (whom I now share a cool friendship with due to some tensions last year). What really surprised what was what she was wearing. I could seriously not take my eyes of her outfit out of sheer disbelief. It was the same black outfit someone in class was wearing. When I asked where she got it (trust me when I say she was very suspicious as to why i was asking about women's clothing), she told me it came from the Gerona Market of all places. It was true however. I went there myself to see it (actually, I really went there to buy a piece, but I did see it). There were also many variations of color, my favorite being the rainbow one (it reminded me of acid).

It was weird that while talking to myself in the market, [holy shit, there's even a men's version, a guy in the computer shop i'm in is friggin wearing it!] I decide to ditch the "Rhed Prince" pseudonym and go all the way to "Prince of Wellington".

Ciao, I'm off back home to practice the piano and finally master "Requiem for a Dream".

0 Comments and Crticisms: