My 80th Post

I couldn't think of a better title for this post.

Since my last post, a lot of things have happened. I won't go into the sordid, pathetic details of my wild escapades so I'll just sum it up.

Since my last post, I have:

  • made an article entitled "Top Ten Worst Ways to Die"
  • cut class because of excruciating boredom
  • interviewed a senator
  • bought brandy in the presence of a teacher
  • underwent a serious emotional reform
  • bought stocks
  • became a finalist in an essay writing contest
  • photoshoped over 50 images (about 10 were made from scratch)
  • bought a book entitled "International Politics"
  • developed a grudge over desecration of one of most treasured books
  • got a new USB solely for school purposes
  • got a new PC (old one actually, we just had it fixed)
  • broke an old PC (stupid Mac, good riddance!)
  • had the privacy of my current diary compromised
  • used a laptop as my new diary which is hidden in my closet (along with something else)
  • participated and lost a debate
  • spent almost half of the time in school sleeping
  • went to Rainforest Area more than a dozen times in one week
  • worried over sordid, incriminating pictures stored in someone's laptop
  • watched the entire first season of Heroes
  • watched the first to sixth season of Scrubs
  • watched the first to sixth movie of Star Wars
The best part of all this is that it isn't even Christmas vacation yet!!!

0 Comments and Crticisms: