A Great Week...er...Weekend

Last week was definitely one of the best weekends ever. Not once did I find myself bored or idle. Here's a pretty accurate time line:

FRIDAY
Excellent day considering it was a school day since most of what I did was sleep and talk with my classmates. Naturally, when I got home I revved up the computer. I noticed I was alone for the night with my parents gone, sister overnight somewhere, and aunt in physical therapy. So I decided to spend 9:00PM onwards lying in bed singing along to "Good Time" by Leroy.

SATURDAY
Woke up early to fix things up for the planned "DVD Marathon" today. Things started late since most of the guys arrived late (9:00AM was WAAAYYY too early). We watched "Room 1409" with much screaming and pillow hugging. Lunch was basically composed of several assorted junk foods, rice, and a lot of corned beef. The next movie was, "The Simpsons Movie" and as expected, laughter from the "exaggerated assets" of a certain character. Last movie was "My Sassy Girl". The theme song, "Canon in C" is now stuck in my head and I have strong urge to play it on the piano. Now that movie certainly brought a strong sense of nostalgia. Afterwards, we took funny pictures involving us in totally unusual poses.

SUNDAY
Went with mom to grandmother's house to settle "civil disputes". She brought me along as "visual security" but I just practiced on the grand piano and slept on the couch the whole time I was over there. But the ABSOLUTE BEST PART OF THE WEEK would have to be when my family went to watch the "Bourne Ultimatum", a fitting end for an excellent trilogy.

MONDAY (MY SUNDAY NIGHT DREAM OF MONDAY)
I dreamt an entire day for 10 hours while I was asleep. I went to school as usual and even the usual morning routine was followed. What really bothered me was the occurrences of random events that somehow involved me. I think it was about lunch time when I did my HW on Soc Sci (I really haven't done it in RF). At dismissal...well, what happened then is a bit too "weird" even for my blog so I'll just put it on my diary instead.EVENTUALLY, I woke up.

PS
I lost my fifth diary...*sob* and for some reason Pam won't give my the pictures

0 Comments and Crticisms: