Confused or Afraid?

I always seem to feel confused and unmotivated recently. Like there's something I need to do but I just can't remember. Things are just so - fast and I'm not talking only about school life. Even the way I socialize has been rocked by the sudden wave of this bad "aura". Maybe it's just exam pressure or whatever....or perhaps it's fear? But Fear of what? The only thing that I'm afraid of is unpredictable experiences, responsibility and commitment (heck, I had to help a friend with a girl just to observe how falling in love can be rather than do it myself). Time...will tell...

You know, today was a Monday it didn't seem too bad. In fact, it was even better than most days. I mean, an important Research Project of our group got good marks, I passed a test in computer with acceptable grades (sadly, to my disdain, not the best) and others. Also, an old friend from Norway wrote back. The best thing that happened today was probably when I saved a puppy (yes a cute little dog from our village) from getting run over by a taxi!

Although, it's a bit sad to think my skills are so limited that I can only save puppies...in my dreams, they were often something else...someONE else...

2 Comments and Crticisms:

  Phantasm Darkstar

August 14, 2007 at 3:13 AM

Not the BEST in Computer... Hehehehe...

It was so unbelievable.
I was expecting that u'll be the best. Unfortunately, you didn't.
Better luck next quarter. Besides, it's not just the periodical exam that you have to deal with. It's just "25%" of the grade. Therefore, though you're the highest in the periodical, it doesn't mean that u'll get the highest grade.

Dude, no offense.

  Paolo Baladad

August 15, 2007 at 11:55 PM

RE: "Therefore, though you're the highest in the periodical, it doesn't mean that u'll get the highest grade."

uhuh...I'm pretty sure it doesn't mean u'll get the highest grade but sure does help a LOT!