First Day of Exams, First Quarter, Third Year

Today wasn't too bad. We had two exams this morning and the weren't too though (although the first exam had me a teensy bit worried...).The part I love about exams is getting more money than I need. I still get my daily allowance of P150 although I only stay in school until noon. Hopefully, I'll still have enough money for leisure for Friday or Saturday (it's a choice between going to the mall or a spa).

In other insignificant news, I forgot my diary today so you can imagine how frustrated I was about not being able to write down my thoughts. So instead of the usual sitting by the window (preferably, near the fan as well) I decided to socialize with some of my classmates.

It was fun.

1 Comments and Crticisms:

  Anonymous

November 11, 2008 at 2:42 AM

You write very well.