My Sad Story

This is just TOO freaky. Even for me. It's just so amusing and at the same time frustrating.

Here's my story...

For the past two weeks, my group in Social Studies have been struggling to find time to practice the song we need to perform amidst the usual hassle that comes with the exams. We made several attempts to practice to no avail. We at least managed to make the lyrics. However, we were yet to master them.

Inevitably, the exams came. There was absolutely no time to practice. Then came the storms and heavy winds. This was at best, a mixed blessing and curse. Although the classes were suspended, the flooding and continuous rain fall damned any attempt to groupings. Fortune smiled again. At some point, classes were still suspended and the rain finally stopped. Again, our group took advantage of this and "attempted" to have a proper meeting. This part is when fortune betrays. Our group meeting was set for 1:00 PM Monday afternoon at my house. From the very beginning, the attempt was damned. Some of the group members were unable to arrive and those who did, were forced to endure unnecessary hardships just outside my house.

The two members who did manage to arrive as planned were the most unfortunate. They waited outside my house for hours, thinking I wasn't even there. In vain, they yelled and rang the doorbell again and again. Both our doorbells were broken and my sister, who was listening to her usual shitty music with a headset, could not hear my ringing phone (a few inches from her arm) nor the shouts from my classmates (who were 5 meters away).

It is not a far-fetched idea to speculate that while I was studying in my room, thinking where the hell they were, they were right outside my home thinking where the hell I was.

And thus ends the story on how our group got doomed...

0 Comments and Crticisms: