Half-Time

Much like a bear emerging from his winter hibernation, I am back and ready to start posting loads of information about useless things other people wouldn't know about (or wouldn't like to know about).

For the past week, there has been nothing but heavy rain and chilling cold. Thankfully, the internet connection in my computer was still available. What really made my day was the 5-day vacation I had in the middle of the 1st Quarter exams.

So here's a list of what I managed to do with my boredom in five days:

  • make poems
  • blog
  • ALMOST burn my house down with some friends
  • clean and sharpen my knife
  • lost my diary
  • found my diary
  • download "The Beatles" songs
  • read the whole Bourne Trilogy
  • watch Scrubs Season 2 (again)
  • watch 1st Season of Heroes and Eureka
  • think of five new sarcastic remarks
  • loads of other useless stuff



0 Comments and Crticisms: