I get it now...

I think I finally understand why I seldom share intimate or close relationships with some people. For a long time I thought that the reason was the lack of common ground or interests. But at last I realize that it had to be something else, something deeper. I finally realized that just because some of the people around me are not "politically-conscious", didn't mean they'd wouldn't behave like it...and of course, anybody still in school, especially college or university students, are going to be those liberals, radicals, or etc.

*sigh* I think it's just basic instinct for a student to declare himself a "rebel" against ANY administration he or she is under. Hey, at least radical young adults are LOADS better than those who believe that "goth" or "emo" or any musically inclined lifestyle is acceptable in society.

But Code Pink must die... (totally unrelated)

0 Comments and Crticisms: