I always expect the worst on monday...today exceeded my expectations

I hate Mondays. My hatred for Mondays is similar to the way I hate "Code Pink" but the latter is much greater. My hatred for Mondays is almost the same as my hatred for outrageously priced computer software. Mondays to me are like weekly repetitions of "The Battle of Waterloo" or "The Battle of Stalingrad." Nothing else spoils the good mood produced by a well rested weekend than an ugly Monday.

I know Mondays are supposed to be bad but so far this is the worst. I can't recall any other Monday where I lost money, got bitten on the finger, screwed a quiz, and a tricycle running over my foot (and just recently, getting disconnected TWICE while typing this post).

I hope classes are postponed tomorrow. I am so not in the mood for an 8 hour session with absolute boredom (as if I'm ever). T_T

1 Comments and Crticisms:

  Phantasm Darkstar

August 7, 2007 at 2:17 AM

It was your fault...