15th Anniversary of October the 14th

Gah...I hate this day.

Every year, on October the 14th, bad stuff always happens to me. If I were to explain all the unfortunate events that happened on all the October14s in the past 15 years, it would take me quite a while. So for now, I'm going to write about all the nasty, horrible things that happened (or rather, happening!!!)


BEFORE THE 14th
"The Calm before the Storm"

The day before the 14th was pretty ok. Actually, I could even call it great. Two defined this day, one good and one...well i don't know. A dream more or less came true for me, to see my classmates performing the "My Musical" episode of the TV series "Scrubs". I seriously wish I had a video camera then. The second event was very...disturbing. The second event was as likely to happen as George Bush suddenly hugging Bin Laden (but it happened anyway). Anyway, let's just say *I* accidentally hugged *someone* I wasn't meaning to (a sick person...gah, germs!). It's so cute listening to my classmates singing Scrubs songs.

And at long last, I have my room back now that my Aunt's recovered from surgery. Better yet, I now have a new (actually, it was my cousin's but he went to Canada) TV in my room! I read books for studying and wrote in work journal until I passed out at around 1:00AM.

THE 15th 14th
"Ayos lang naman. Diba Sunday naman yung 14th?"
- Spammer of the Week

I woke up with both legs cramped when I jumped suddenly out of bed (stupid cellphone alarm...it's a recording of *someone* sounding like she's screaming and moaning). I awoke at about 8:00 but was only able to get up at 9:15 when the pain subsided. Walking was hard since I had to move around with a cane. Thankfully, I didn't have to stand or walk much since I spent most of the day sitting down in front of my beloved PC (that's what I thought). At about 3:00PM I went out to get a very expensive haircut. The haircut itself wasn't expensive, it was the transportation fare since I had to travel by taxi because I couldn't walk too far. That's all the bad stuff I can divulge because the other stuff is classified and are on both personal and professional levels.

I don't believe in luck. There are only coincidences. .and this is one bad coincidence.

0 Comments and Crticisms: