Euphemisms

I've been randomly browsing some entries in Wikipedia and stumbled upon some euphemisms for the word "masturbate". Here are some of the funniest entries:

FOR MEN
  • A date with Palmela Handerson
  • fire the pump-action snot-gun
  • fucking Palm and her five sisters
  • impregnate ya'belly-button
  • keeping my sausage hostage
  • shaking white coconuts from the veiny tree
  • stroking Gandalf's beard
  • tame the dragon

FOR WOMEN
  • buffin' the muffin
  • giving the funny bunny a carrot
  • feed the other mouth
  • plunging the Happy Hole
  • tossing the pink salad
  • Ya-Yaing the Sisterhood
PS
It truly amuses me that some of my classmates think *I'm* sexually impotent or incapable of erection simply because I do not masturbate anymore. Perhaps I should prove them wrong? Haha...

1 Comments and Crticisms:

  Anonymous

October 14, 2007 at 4:19 AM

Remember what you said yesterday?

"Extracting Lotion from its Bottle"