To Whom It May Concern

Please, by all means, you go on with your bad self

Continue your glorious war against common fucking sense and the law (with your 4 lawyers... BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA)

I support you on your righteous war, because I am in desperate need for entertainment

(munches popcorn)

I encourage you to never give in and never accept this so called "common sense". without tragically fucked up retards in the world like you, this globe would be a much less amusing place

I salute you fringe crackpots of the world! we all rubberneck and gawk in awe at the twisted wreckage of you, the traffic accident, aka the content of your thoughts

(snicker)

PS
You *know* who you are...

1 Comments and Crticisms:

  Paolo Baladad

October 6, 2007 at 9:34 AM

In truth, this is meant for no one. I figured that it would be fun to see who would think this was meant for the...This should be fun...