Uninspired Poetry

"A Lost Muse"

To love one who does not,very painful it is
Yet to me tis a pain I would rather not miss
But perhaps the greatest pain
Is to love so fully, but in vain

And one can only make such limited poetry
Of dear computer machines and geeky gadgetry
With this thought, I look to the stars above
And blame the tendrils of cruel love

From unrequited love, I've broken free
And so my old muse, she can no longer me
Now my writing doth suffers and decays
As the hour drags by, and so do the

Oh, how some say my poems are good
But they feel so empty, lacking in mood
For a poet which hath no muse
He be a poet of no use

4 Comments and Crticisms:

  Anonymous

October 2, 2007 at 8:05 PM

"Oh, how some say my poems are good
But they feel so empty, lacking in mood
For a poet which hath no muse
He be a poet of no"

not true, its wonderful...you have...,pved on?

  Anonymous

October 2, 2007 at 8:06 PM

damn > moved**

  Paolo Baladad

October 3, 2007 at 8:09 AM

adik kay...
"moved on" makes it sound like I died!
I am not talking about *that* here...

  Anonymous

September 10, 2010 at 8:37 AM

Hi Iam Prabhu from chennai,joined today in this forum... :)