"Strange" doesn't even begin to describe it

Today is the first day our Sem-Break. It should have been yesterday but that doesn't count since I had to go to school for the oral defense. Every one did well in the oral defense. One of the groups (the same group which always had "internal" trouble) had a group grade of 39/50. I guess our research group had done reasonably well in defending our research proposal. I managed to get a perfect score in the individual grade because of the extra points I got for (*shudder*) buying of Pamela's used underwear for P40. After all of III-Avogadro was finished with our defenses, we went to Angel's Burger for a splendid meal (thanks to Ayra). Afterwards, I went to Shangri-La for some clothes shopping then got myself wasted on CS: Source in Cyber Cafe for two hours.

For today, I guess just played computer and surfed the net. I was planning to walk all the way to the Rainforest Area for my morning walk but the blasted rain ruined everything!

0 Comments and Crticisms: